Land Surveying is another service provided within our diverse project capabilities. Team members include licensed land surveyors and surveying technicians who are experienced at performing boundary, topographic and construction surveys.
We are also capable of developing property legal descriptions, performing control surveys, and producing certified survey maps, preliminary plats, final plats and official plats of survey. In addition, team members are well versed in construction surveying, including road staking, building foundations, utility layouts and as-built surveys. The Survey Team is equipped with the latest robotic and GPS equipment for surveying accuracy and efficiency.
We offer the following Land Surveying services:
- ALTA/ACSM Title Surveys
- Boundary Retracements
- Condominium Plats
- Topographic Surveys
- Section Corner Remonumentation
- Wetland Delineation and Location
- Floodplain Certificates
- Geodetic Surveys for GIS Applications
- GPS Services
- Construction Stakeout/Layout
- As-built Surveys
- Land Planning, including City Planning, Subdivision Design, Platting & Certified Survey Maps